• 回复
  • 收藏
  • 点赞
  • 分享
  • 发新帖

短路电流不能超过1.5倍的输出电流?

短路电流不能超过1.5倍的输出电流?
客户SPEC中有这么一句:“短路电流不能超过1.5倍的输出电流.”据说是来自UL508,不知各位有无此资料,提供一份给在下.不胜感激!EMAIL:areast@sohu.com
全部回复(3)
正序查看
倒序查看
smps
LV.6
2003-09-16 20:05
i haven\'t seen it before!
but i think the short current should be slow as possible.assume the output current is 4A, according to your information, the short current should be at less 6A, it is so big that the circuit can\'t endure such large current.
Maybe the peak-peak short current will exceed 6A,
but the average short current should be much slower than the normal output current.
Or it can\'t say the circuit is in short operation.
回复
2003-09-16 20:13
@smps
ihaven\'tseenitbefore!butithinktheshortcurrentshouldbeslowaspossible.assumetheoutputcurrentis4A,accordingtoyourinformation,theshortcurrentshouldbeatless6A,itissobigthatthecircuitcan\'tenduresuchlargecurrent.Maybethepeak-peakshortcurrentwillexceed6A,buttheaverageshortcurrentshouldbemuchslowerthanthenormaloutputcurrent.Oritcan\'tsaythecircuitisinshortoperation.
it is rms value
the psu can operate in hiccup mode,and auto-recovery,the short current is RMS value.
回复
2003-09-16 20:16
@smps
ihaven\'tseenitbefore!butithinktheshortcurrentshouldbeslowaspossible.assumetheoutputcurrentis4A,accordingtoyourinformation,theshortcurrentshouldbeatless6A,itissobigthatthecircuitcan\'tenduresuchlargecurrent.Maybethepeak-peakshortcurrentwillexceed6A,buttheaverageshortcurrentshouldbemuchslowerthanthenormaloutputcurrent.Oritcan\'tsaythecircuitisinshortoperation.
I also known the UL508 from the customer.
I also known the UL508 from the customer.
回复